PLUM TREE COTTAGE
Sorry, no pets.
Low Season £315 pw.
Mid Season £375 pw.
High Season £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janet Williams
Tel: 01793 752540
Mob: 07765 276534
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Plum Tree Cottage is a picturesque early 19 century cottage situated in the attractive market town of Lechlade, in the south of the Cotswolds.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- The cottage is built of mellow Cotswold stone with a stone tiled roof.
- There is a pretty garden, with herbaceous and shrub borders.
- Internally, it boasts new, high quality, furnishings and fittings and the interior has a light and contemporary look and feel.
- There are two bedrooms (one double and one single) and both overlook the garden. Each bedroom has the benefit of a beamed and vaulted ceiling.
- The cottage enjoys full gas central heating and has the benefit of a fully functional multi-fuel stove in the lounge.
- Wi-Fi is available free of charge.