PLUM TREE COTTAGE
Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 5 (+ cot).
Well behaved dogs accepted (max 2 per party).
Low season £340 - £400 pw.
High season £500 - £860 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403 211052
Fax: 01403 756769
Reload this mapPlum Tree Cottage is a renovated 19th century stone cottage which offers superb quality holiday accommodation for up to six people. The cottage is situated in a quiet rural lane, within an area of outstanding natural beauty, yet only walking distance from Godshill village.
The cottage itself features:
- Open plan living area with a wood burning stove.
- The kitchen adjoins the living room and features modern and well equipped fittings, an electric hob/oven, washer/dryer, microwave and a comprehensive range of equipment.
- The cottage is centrally heated.
- Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, 1 double, 1 large single (can be set up with an additional stow away bed.) Plus a 3rd bedroom with bunk beds.
- All bedrooms offer views over the surrounding countryside.
- The bathroom/WC is also on the first floor.
Surrounded by farm and woodland, the area is a haven for wildlife, with red squirrels and other interesting species, often seen nearby. Footpaths onto the downs right from the door, offer the visitor many different walking routes, with spectacular views across the island, channel coastline, the Solent and mainland.
- A large enclosed garden with a south facing patio and parking area.
- Mature hedges bound the garden, which also features fruit trees and a large lawned area.
The are also many beaches within a short drive, some offering facilities, but also some beautiful out of the way beaches and coves can be found around the nearby south of the island.