Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Well behaved dog welcome,
max 1 (£20 pw).
Prices: £400 - £600 pw.
Changeover day Friday.
As recommended in "Which" holiday guide September 07.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01792 386214
Reload this mapPlum Cottage is a pretty, stone walled annexe to a spacious Victorian farmhouse, set in large peaceful gardens, in the picturesque village of Llangennith, the perfect base for exploring Gower's magnificent coastline. Llangennith beach is a mile away, along the road or over the hill.
Plum Cottage is thought to have been the servant's quarters of the main house, College, which is on an historic site (with St. Cenydd's Church forming one boundary wall of the garden!).
Plum Cottage is right in the heart of the village, close to PJ's Surf Shop and the good food of the King's Head Pub, and yet is very secluded.
- It is fully furnished. Bed linen is provided but please bring own towels.
- The main room of Plum Cottage is the large, light, traditional farmhouse kitchen, which has been recently reorganised to provide a comfortable living room as well as a kitchen\dining room.
- Upstairs there is a pretty double bedroom, a bathroom and separate WC and a small bedroom with 3ft bunk beds.
- All the rooms have lovely views.
A well behaved dog is welcome too, max 1 (£20 pw).
- Guests have their own terrace and garden area with a wonderful view of Rhossili Down.