Sorry no pets.
WTB: 3 Star.
Low season £210 pw. Short breaks £35 per night.
High season £280 pw. Short breaks £45 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tess and Ray Sinden
Tel: 01994 230854
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEnjoy the beauty of Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire from an idyllic cottage deep in the heart of the countryside but still within walking distance of the village of Meidrim with its Chapel, Church and traditional Inn. This is an ideal centre for touring, cycling, riding, walking, fishing, playing golf or bird watching, while the peace and tranquillity make it the perfect spot for getting away from it all.
21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
- The Annexe is within easy reach of the market town of Carmarthen with its new shopping centre, and leisure centre with swimming pool.
- For local facilities the town of St Clears is only 4 miles away with a Post Office, banks, chemists, butchers, mini-supermarkets, sports centre, pubs, restaurant and 4 takeaways.
- Nearby is the National Botanic Garden of Wales with its great glasshouse and Aberglasney Gardens.
- To the south are the castles of Kidwelly, Llansteffan and Laugharne (home of Dylan Thomas) and Pembrey Country Park with its forest, Motor Racing Circuit and Cefn Sidan Sands.
- To the South West is Pendine, which along with Cefn Sidan boasts two of the longest stretches of sand in Britain.
- To the north is Cenarth Falls home of the Coracle Centre.
- Further afield are the Pembrokeshire National Park with its Coastal Path, the Preselli Hills and the popular walled town of Tenby, enjoyed for its beaches and boat trips to the Monastery on Caldey Island.
- Shower Room
- Dining conservatory
- Private patio
- Access to larger garden with summerhouse
- Central Heating
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included
- Colour TV, freeview, dvd, cd/radio
- Selection of films, cds, books and games
- Off road parking
- Laundry service available
- Meals by arrangement