PLAS NEWYDD COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 stars.
Available all year at £300 - £450 pw.
(For Christmas opening please ask).
Short breaks available - please ring or email.
10% reduction for 2 adults.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jenny Blight
Tel: 01824 750 607
Reload this mapPhoto below: View From Cottage
A beautifully renovated 300-year-old cosy cottage, retains many original features, adjoining owners property (old rectory), with beautiful views (Clwydian/Berwyn mountains) private and secluded, but only 1 mile off the A494 in the quiet village of Derwen.
An ideal cottage for a romantic break.
- Central for Llangollen, Betws-y-Coed, Bala, Ruthin, North Wales coast 45 mins-1hr, Chester 1hr.
- Well situated for walking and mountain biking, LLandegla/Clocaenog forests and Coed-y-Brenin.
- Excellent choice of eating places nearby (local village pub, resturants and takeaways).
- Sleeps 4 plus travel cot. Double bedroom is accessed through twin bedroom.
- Towels/linen/electric/views included (no cot linen provided).
- Separate washer/tumbledrier room with room for mountain bikes, walking gear and canoes. Washer/dryer are on coin meter.
- Tv/dvd/video, flame effect log burner, board games/videos/dvds/books in lounge.
- Small seating area to the front of the cottage where you can sit and enjoy the views and peace and quiet.
- Children are welcome but please note there is no play area.
- Ample parking/gas bbq/garden furniture/ child-safe walled seating area around old hidden well (discovered whilst renovating the cottage).
- NB. The cottage is accessed by 3 steps.