Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Sorry no children under 5.
Sorry no pets.
WiFi available by arrangement.
WTB: 4 Star.
Low Season: £300 - £420 pw.
High Season: £340 - £480 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jennifer and Richard Bartlett
Tel: 01248 680019
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPlas Heulog Holiday Cottages on the edge of Snowdonia, North Wales offer peaceful self catering holidays in our 10 acres of grounds with breathtaking views of the sea and mountains.
8 Oct, 15 Oct
The four holiday cottages are situated at 850 feet (260 m), with spectacular sea and Snowdonia mountain views. The holiday cottages are just 2 miles from Llanfairfechan beach and its adjacent nature reserve with hides for birdwatchers. A short walk from the cottages brings you to the 1500 feet Penmaenmawr headland with its dramatic sea views as far as the Isle of Man and down the Menai Straits to Caernarfon. You can also follow the North Wales Path to the Bronze Age 'Druid' stone circle (2 miles).
Our holiday cottages (location in white circle on right) are less than half an hour's drive from the castles of Beaumaris, Caernarfon and Conwy, the National Trust's Penrhyn Castle, Plas Newydd and Bodnant Gardens and Llanberis for Snowdon Mountain Railway. From your front door you have immediate access to footpaths and bridleways which take you out onto the hills amongst the sheep and wild ponies.
- The four 1 and 2 bedroom single storey cottages have stunning views of the Menai Straits, Anglesey and Snowdonia. (Photo on right shows Aber Cottage, and 2 photos below show Conwy Cottage).
- South facing verandah with lawn chairs provided to enjoy the splendid views.
- Each double or twin bedroom has an en-suite shower or bath room.
- Ample private parking near the cottages or by our house.
- Heating and bedlinen are included.
- Each cottage has a freeview LCD TV, electric cooker, fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
- Mobile phone reception on all networks.
- WiFi available by arrangement.
- There is a laundry room/drying room with freezer and secure cycle storage in the barn.
- Towel hire and provision of groceries on arrival can be arranged.
- For more details click on our website.
- Suitable for children of 5 and over.
- Payment by Visa/Mastercard or by cheque or bank transfer.