Old Seton Village,
One small dog by arrangement.
Price range: £350 - £395 pw.
£60 per night for short breaks low season (minimum 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01651 843492 or 07789 172151
Last minute vacancies during weeks:The Bothy is a charming self-catering holiday cottage providing excellent accommodation for two people in the village of Pitmedden. In a peaceful rural location at the end of a private road, yet only 12 miles from Aberdeen, the Bothy is also close to some of the best beaches in the North East of Scotland.
4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
- The Bothy is a fantastic little gem which has been completely modernised but retains the original stone wall as a feature in the bedroom which uniquely has a log burning stove. A perfect place to tuck up in bed with a good book, or sit in a chair and simply contemplate the garden.
- The rest of the accommodation comprises a sitting room/ kitchen and a new bathroom with shower. The kitchen is very well equipped and has a dining table and chairs, as well as comfortable seating.
- In addition to the log burning stove in the bedroom, there is total control central heating throughout the Bothy to provide a cosy haven whether summer or winter.
- The shower and water heater are electric.
- An initial supply of logs is included.
- Our prices now include heating.
- The Bothy has its own area of private garden but guests can enjoy the beauty of the owner's more extensive garden which is alive with birds. If you are lucky you will meet our friendly robin.
- There is private parking for one car at the side of The Bothy.
- The Bothy has the added interest of being the original village school and is believed to be approximately 200 years old.
- Freezer and Washing Machine facilities are available.
A warm welcome awaits you and we are happy to share our extensive knowledge of Scotland with guests.
- Beyond the garden, you can walk to Pitmedden Gardens a National Trust Property with coffee shop (photo on right), or drive to a number of nearby National Trust properties on the Castle Trail.
- There is good golfing nearby.
- The Formartine & Buchan long distance trail is a few miles away where you can walk or cycle, and there are plenty of beautiful beaches to enjoy.
- There is also a range of good eating out options, and a well stocked local store if you choose to eat in.