Stratton on the Fosse,
Well behaved pets welcome.
Low season £350 - £450 pw.
High season £545 - £730 pw.
Special rates for 2 person occupancy.
Short breaks available out of season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01761 233108
Mob: 07743 806694
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWarkey Cottage offers self catering accommodation located close to the village of Stratton-on-the-Fosse near Radstock in Somerset. The holiday cottage is situated in an elevated position on the edge of the Mendip Hills, approximately 9 miles from Wells and 14 miles from Bath.
Onsite Facilities & Local Area
- Warkey Cottage has been created from a single storied barn. It is a spacious cottage with beautiful open views.
- The sitting room is large and well furnished with Freeview TV and a DVD player and has panoramic views across the Nettlebridge valley.
- WiFi in the cottage.
- The kitchen/dining room is very well equipped with an electric cooker, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave oven.
There are doors from the sitting room to the patio areas that are on two sides of the cottage; patio furniture is provided.
- Warkey has three bedrooms and can accommodate 6 people. The first bedroom has a king size bed and an en suite bath and shower room. The second bedroom has a double bed with an en suite toilet/shower room. The third bedroom has 2 x 3' single beds again with an en suite toilet/shower room.
Maximum of 6 people.
- Across the farmyard is an indoor tennis court housed in a large barn. This can also be used for other games including volley ball, Badminton etc.
- In a smaller attached barn there is table tennis, pool, snooker and table football.
- There are many things to do in the local area including walking, cycling, horse riding, golf and much more.
- The city of Bath can be easily reached from the self catering accommodation and offers a range of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
- For more information please visit our website.
Children are welcome.
Off street parking.
Take a look at our website, and if you have any questions, or would like to book holiday accommodation or enquire about short term letting (available out of season only) please do not hesitate to contact us.