PITCOT FARM BARN COTTAGES
Stratton on the Fosse,
Well behaved pets welcome.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £350 - £450 pw.
High season £545 - £730 pw.
Special rates for 2 person occupancy.
Short breaks available out of season.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01761 233108
Mob: 07743 806694
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPerrink, Aken and Warkey Cottages have been created from two lovely, single storied barns, situated in an elevated position on the edge of the Mendip Hills. They are surrounded by open farmland and face the beautiful Nettlebridge valley. Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury and the historic cities of Bath and Wells are all within a few miles.
2 Aug, 9 Aug, 16 Aug, 23 Aug
Take a look at our website, and if you have any questions, or would like to book holiday accommodation or enquire about short term letting (available out of season only) please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Each cottage is very comfortably furnished and very well equipped.
- The kitchens all have fridge / freezers, electric cookers, dishwashers and microwave ovens.
- Warkey has a washing machine/dryer whilst Perrink and Aken share a laundrey room which has a washing machine, tumble dryer and space for drying walking gear.
- The cottages have beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- All properties are fully centrally heated and double glazed, and each has a log burning stove for that extra cozy feel on a chilly evening.
- All electricity, heating and logs are included in the cost.
- There is a television, DVD player and CD player in each sitting room.
- Tennis, badminton and volley ball can be played in the indoor tennis court, and there are table tennis and pool tables in a separate barn.