c/o Marlpits Cottage,
Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
Prices: £280 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Caroline and Ray Norris
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPiper Cottage was previously a Cider barn and Stables dating as far back as the 17th Century, it has now been tastefully converted (2008) into luxury accommodation that offers peace and tranquillity on the edge of the Quantock hills.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May, 28 May, 4 Jun
Piper Cottage has so much character and charm whilst offering all the mod cons such as under floor central heating. This split-level cottage via small Oak staircase (7 steps) is a delight with such a good ambience.
Accommodation at a glance:
- Front and back patios all with outside lighting and garden furniture. Walk straight from the cottage in to the countryside. Idyllic location on its own at the end of a private lane.
- The cottage is adjoined to the 16th century main residence but is completely independent and very private with all its own access points.
- From this location you can access the quantocks/Exmoor/country houses/lovely beaches not far have a day trip to Bath or Wells Cathedral, sample the cream teas/local pubs. Taunton and Bridgwater being the nearest towns.
- Double bedroom with King Size bed and Television.
- Large leather sofabed located in lounge area.
- Second Leather sofa.
- Handmade Oak wardrobes.
- Lovely lounge area with large LCD television, and internet.
- Two sets of patio doors lead on to patio.
- Shower room electric power shower.
- Towels provided.
- Dining furniture for four.
- Fully fitted Kitchen.
- Freezer compartment/fridge/dishwasher/wa shing machine.
- Hob and oven with extractor plus microwave.
- Wood floors throughout.
- Many Oak and Elm wood features.
- Adjustable quality blinds through out.
- Travel cot available.