THE PINK SHACK
Bury St. Edmunds,
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Pets welcome by arrangement only.
Available as a short term, self-contained let at £35 per night or £180 per week (single or double occupancy).
For further details please contact:
Roger and Julie Still
Tel: 01359 234440
Tel: 07860 313646
Wonderfully cosy and intimate and previously a home wine making shed, the Pink Shack has now been modernised with tiled under-floor electrical heating. It comprises an open plan single room with double bed and shower with separate toilet and wash basin facilities.
Cash or Cheques accepted - Sorry no credit cards.
- Measuring 6m x 4m, this snug dwelling has a microwave, toaster, mini-kettle, mini-fridge, TV and WiFi.
- The Pink Shack is situated in a private 1 acre garden in the village of Great Barton. Located 3 miles east of the historic market town of Bury St Edmunds with its Abbey Gardens and award winning flower displays.
- We have a local pub/restaurant which is 200 metres away serving traditional pub food along with a carvery. There are many alternatives for eating out only a short drive away. Fine dining is also widely available in Bury St Edmunds.
- Strictly No Smoking.
- Pets welcome by arrangement only.
- Fresh bedding and towels provided.
- Tea and coffee making facilities provided with fresh milk upon arrival.
- Private off-road parking.
- Barbecue available.
- Washing machine facilities available.
- Fishing and Canadian Canoe trips by arrangement.
- Central location: Approximately 30 minutes to Ipswich, Long Melford, Cambridge or Norwich. Coast: Approximately 45 minutes.
- Continental Breakfast can be supplied if required at £5.00 per person.
Enquiries, please contact:
Roger & Julie Still
Bury St Edmunds
Tel: +44 (0) 1359 234 440
Tel: +44 07860 313646