THE WEST LODGE
Picton Castle Estate,
One well behave dog welcome.
Low season £250 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £675 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01437 751326
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapHistoric Gatehouse Lodge at Picton Castle, near Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire.
At the grand main gateway, this 19th Century castle-style lodge (grade 2 listed), has been completely renovated to the latest standards whilst retaining its historic appearance. Perfect for couples, small families, wedding guests and winter-warmer breaks. Delicious take-home meals from the Courtyard Cafe (as available). Visitors staying at the Lodge enjoy free access to the award winning gardens throughout the period of their stay and a free tour of the Castle (seasonal).
- Bedroom 1: Double (king size) with space for cot if requested.
- Bedroom 2: Two single (3ft) beds.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower-over-bath.
- Kitchen: Main entrance, leading to kitchen with modern appliances (electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box) pine dining table and chairs.
- Living room: sofa and arm chairs, TV /dvd /cd player.
- Exterior. The Lodge's front door faces the woodland drive to the castle. A paved terrace with picnic furniture surrounded by trees is at the rear. There is parking for up to two cars.
- The County town of Haverfordwest is just ten minutes by car offering good shopping, a cinema, swimming pool, and a railway station.
- The small town of Narberth with its unique collection of independent shop, boutiques and delicatessens is about 15 minutes drive from the Lodge.
- Haverfordwest Golf Course is 3 miles away.
- Full central heating.
- Bedding and towels are provided (beds made ready).
- There are No extra charges for the accommodation.
- A cot and a high chair can be provided if requested in advance.
- This is a No smoking property.
- One dog may be accepted for a supplement (certain conditions apply).
- Weekly bookings run from FRIDAY to FRIDAY. A deposit of one third (to the nearest £) of the total rental price is required to confirm your booking.
- The balance is payable one month before the holiday start date. For bookings made within one month of the holiday, the total rent is payable.