PETH HEAD COTTAGE
25 Peth Head,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry, no pets.
Free unlimited broadband.
ETC: 4 Star.
Families, Walkers & Cyclists Welcome.
Low season £260 - £335 pw.
High season £410 - £485 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs Jeffreys
Tel: 01670 514900
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPeth Head Cottage is a traditional stone built cottage in the unspoilt Northumberland town of Wooler.
- The four star cottage has been carefully updated to retain its original features whilst providing guests with every comfort of home.
- The original stone fireplace has been revealed and is restored at the heart of the home, and is complimented by the up to date facilities including free unlimited broadband, freeview TV, DVD player, CD player, washer/ dryer, microwave, telephone and central heating.
- To ensure you relax from the first moment of your arrival there is a welcome tray, and the first basket of logs and coal, bed linen, towels, gas and electricity are all included in the rent.
- The cosy cottage nestles on a quiet lane in Wooler, and yet is only 2 minutes walk from the town centre's cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops and the Tourist Information Centre.
- The thriving town of Wooler is positioned on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. Guests can walk from the cottage and enjoy the superb picturesque tranquillity of the Cheviot hills. It is the ideal base to explore England's most northerly county.
- Within half an hours drive are Northumberland's beaches and castles (designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty), the Scottish Borders and the popular visitor attraction of Alnwick Castle and Gardens.
- There are seating areas to the front and rear of the cottage. Parking is available for one car with additional parking available nearby. The detached garage is available for guests with cycles.
For more information please visit our website or you can request a brochure by e-mailing or telephoning Peter or Clare Jeffreys using the details provided at the top of this page.