Isle of Skye
One pet welcome (£20 extra).
Price range: £310 - £450 pw.
Rum View at 9 Tarskavaig, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs J. Macgregor
Tel: 01471 855490
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPeter's is a 2 bedroom, self catering house, situated in the centre of Tarskavaig village, in the south end of the Isle of Skye.
22 Apr, 6 May
- It has 2 bedrooms, one with 2 single beds and the other with a double bed.
- All linen and towels provided.
- The sitting room has an electric fire, colour TV, DVD player and video.
- A fully equipped kitchen contains electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, tumble drier, microwave and dishwasher, dining table and seats.
- Peter's now has WiFi Broadband provided by BT at 0.5 MB/s (the best they can do in this rural area).
- There is also a toilet and shower room and the house has oil fired central heating.
- There is a telephone in the house.
- One dog welcome by arrangement with the owner (£20 extra).
- Price includes all heating, electricity, linen and towels.
- Peter's Cottage and Rum View could be rented together for larger families.
The Cuillins from Tarskavaig (left), Entering Tarskavaig village (right)
- The house is situated in the centre of Tarskavaig village, 100 yds from the red telephone kiosk, on the left hand side of the road to the shore.
- From Broadford follow signs to Armadale Ferry and either turn right at sign for Ord or further on (about 3 miles) turn right at sign for Achnacloich and Tarskavaig. Both are narrow roads with many blind corners.
- From Armadale, follow signs to Broadford and take left turn to Achnacloich and Tarskavaig. Tarskavaig is about a mile on from Achnacloich.
- There are no shops in Tarskavaig. The nearest is in Ardvasar, where there is also a post office.
- The house is about a quarter mile from the shore. It is in a wonderful area for walking and has lots of wildlife.
- Peters is 6 miles from the Mallaig ferry and 28 miles from the Bridge.