and COMBE COTTAGE
(two attached cottages)
Photo: Combe Cottage
Photo: Swallow Cottage
Sorry no children.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Visit Britain: 4 Star Gold.
Price range £315 - £425 pw.
Christmas week £425.
New Year week £395.
For further details please contact:
John or Judith Camilleri
Tel: 01903 813868
NB. Please phone for availability
Pepperscombe Farm offers two cottages (Combe Cottage and Swallow Cottage), each designed to sleep two adults + a baby (up to six months).
- Kitchen - Diner - Lounge (includes a sofa-bed for two).
- One double bedroom with 6ft-wide zip-together bed, and a large en-suite shower/bathroom, with wheelchair access.
- Full ceramic floor tiles with oil-fired underfloor heating.
- Electric log-effect stove.
- TVs to lounge/bedroom. VCR + videos, radio/cassette/CD player.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- DVD and film selection.
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, cooker, microwave oven, duvets, bedlinen, towels, etc.
- Freezer and cooling fans to each cottage.
- Strictly no smoking in the cottages.
- Full parking.
- Well controlled/behaved pet welcome - Additional pets welcome at £15 each.
The location is peaceful and quiet, nestling in a combe beneath the South Downs, approximately 10 minutes walk to the historic market town of Steyning. We offer a direct link to the foot/bridle paths of the South Downs Way, and the Cottages are close to many and varied hobbies and interests for you all. Or simply 'chill out' and rest!
- Short stays may be available.
- Long stay prices negotiable.
- Website includes virtual tour.