PENYRALLT FACH COTTAGE
Penyrallt Home Farm,
One well behaved dog (£20 pw, or part week).
Price range £275 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01559 370341
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPenyrallt Fach is a delightful and quirky cottage on a secluded organic dairy farm in the lovely countryside of west Wales.
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
- With its well-equipped open-plan kitchen and comfortable sitting-room with a wood-burning stove, the cottage offers a cheerful welcome for those looking for a real country retreat.
- A basket of local/organic/fairtrade goodies, a home-baked cake and fresh flowers will be on the table on arrival.
- The two bedrooms are simply and attractively furnished. There is a pretty double room and a cosy twin room with the beds built in a style reminiscent of old Welsh cupboard beds.
- The bathroom has a bath, wash-basin, lavatory, heated towel rail and washing-machine.
- All fuel for the stove, electricity, bedlinen and towels are included in the price.
- Basic environmentally-friendly household items including washing-up liquid and laundry liquid are provided.
- The cottage has wood-lined ceilings and is decorated in warm colours with much of the furniture and fittings made from timber harvested from the woods on the farm.
- Many of the soft furnishing have been sourced from local woollen mills and have been made using fine Welsh wool in traditional patterns.
- The cottage is ideally situated for visitors to discover the wonderful landscapes and history of west Wales and the beautiful, little known Teifi Valley.
- The lovely beaches of Cardigan Bay are only 30 minutes away and Pembrokeshire and the hills of mid-Wales are within very easy reach.
- There are many attractive small market towns and villages as well as a large number of ancient sites, castles and places of historic interest.
- There are a number of gardens in the area including the National Botanic Garden of Wales, Aberglasney Historic Gardens and Llanerchaeron National Trust House.