Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £400 pw.
High season £600 pw.
Pen-Y-Geulan, sleeps 6.
Pen y Geaulan - Bach, sleeps 4.
For further details please contact:
Susan Edwards, or Laurence Lee
Tel: 01490 41 3282
Fax: 01490 41 3091
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestling in the heart of the spectacular North Wales countryside, this beautiful stone built barn enjoys far reaching views and provides a real sense of tranquility. The Barn really is the perfect retreat for those seeking an 'away from it all' escape at any time of the year and although quiet and secluded, it is easily accessible from the A5, the former London to Holyhead road. Renovated to a very high standard, The Barn is an ideal place to completely unwind in absolute peace and quiet.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- Well equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- Good sized dining room/lounge with TV, DVD, CD-Radio.
- Good sized double bedroom with King sized bed and plenty of wardrobe space.
- Bathroom with shower and WC.
- Second bedroom with single bed.
- Third bedroom with twin beds, leading onto private decking balcony, with exceptional views.
- Picturesque orchard with wide ranging views.
- Unlimited parking on gravel driveway.
- Patio area with and garden furniture.
- All cottages have Freeview TV, WIFI Broadband and iPod Docking stations with DVD Players in the living rooms.
- Oil central heating, electricity, linen and towels are provided free of charge.
- Washing machine and coin operated tumble drier available in laundry room.
- Highchair, stair gates and cot.
Providing a tranquil retreat all year round, the holiday cottage is located ten miles from the small Welsh town of Bala which sits on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. Bala offers visitors a wide range of outdoor activities to enjoy including fishing, sailing, swimming, canoeing, wind-surfing and for those feeling adventurous, white water rafting at the world renowned white water centre.
The convenient central location of Pen-y-Geulan Barn offers easy access to the beautiful towns of Llangollen (approximately twenty minutes), Snowdon, Harlech, Chester, Betws-y-Coed (all approximately forty five minutes) and Angelsey. It is a good base from which to explore the area with its many attractive villages, historic castles and charming market towns, all within easy reach by car.
There are numerous walks from the doorstep of the cottage for those who want to explore the surrounding area by foot, along with pubs, eating establishments and shops within a fifteen minute drive. There are plenty of trout fisheries in the area, including Llyn Brenig Reservoir (just ten miles away) and the pony trekking in Betws-y-coed or mountain biking in Llandegla are highly recommended - it just depends on how energetic you are feeling!
In a picturesque peaceful setting within North Wales, Pen-y-Geulan Barn provides an ideal base for touring the Snowdonia National Park, along with the rest of North Wales and its many attractions.
A very warm welcome awaits.