Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £350 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Rachel Harrison
Tel: 01792 511734
Pen-y-Boncath is a delightful, modern bungalow set in the heart of the Gower Peninsula, adjacent to the spectacular Three Cliffs Bay, Pennard Castle and Pennard Golf Course (see above and right).
Pen-y-Boncath is within walking distance of The Gower Inn, Shephards Shop and the Gower Heritage Centre which boasts a working water mill, cafe, indoor/outdoor children's play area, animal enclosure, craft/pottery workshops and puppet shows. The Centre also hosts a number of special events throughout the year eg. The Gower Folk Festival.
- The two-bedroomed bungalow is a generous size with central heating and wood-burning stove in sitting room (if required).
- There is a fully equipped kitchen.
- The bungalow is situated in a peaceful, rural location with very pretty enclosed garden and conservatory.
- Decor throughout is charming and tasteful.
- All electricity, bedlinen and towels are included.
Next door to the Heritage Centre at 'Shepherds' in Parkmill there is a small filling station, tourist information stand, shop and cafe, and nearby a popular local pub 'The Gower Inn' which serves hot meals daily and has a children's play area.
Short breaks are available outside the main holiday season (late July/August).
Weekly bookings are from Sunday to Sunday.
Sandy Lane is an unmade road and access is via a very rough unmade track which requires driving along slowly.