PEN Y BANC
Pen Y Banc,
Sleeps: 2-4 (+ small child).
Cot and Baby Equipment provided.
Well behaved dog and small pet. No charge.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £285 - £525 pw.
No additional charges.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460592
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPen Y Banc Holiday Cottage is one of two traditional stone cottages. It is detached and very comfortable and cosy throughout the year and whatever the weather. It has a colourful bee friendly garden, parking to the side for cars or under cover for Motorbikes and Bicycles. It can accommodate up to four, plus a small child. It is 3.5 miles from the Market Town of Bala North Wales and is a central base from which to visit Snowdonia National Park, areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is situated in, the most spectacular and beautiful parts of North and Mid Wales. There are easy walks directly from the front door. The popular local Pub with free Wi Fi is in the Llandderfel, the next village in the Dee Valley where the Cross Keys is situated.
21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- The Self Catering cottage is cosy, comfortable and relaxing. Originally two cottages, built about two hundred years ago, it retains some original features, but having double glazing, central heating, a multi fuel stove in the dining and an instant gas stove in the living room, ensuring that warm, comfortable holidays can be provided all year round.
- Furnished traditionally within keeping of the age as a cottage.
- It is immaculately clean and tastefully decorated.
- Separate Dining Room with multifuel stove.
- Very well equipped kitchen including washing machine.
- All Kitchen disposables provided.
- Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and Tempur Mattress.
- Double Bedroom.
- Quality Bed Linen and Towels provided, as a four star the beds are always made up for your arrival.
- Bathroom with Over Electric Shower Bath Shower.
- Garden and Garden Furniture.
- Saturday Change over, Short Breaks are also available. Can be Flexible.
- If Pen Y Banc is Booked Cross Keys Holiday Cottage may be available at the same price for a couple or couple with a child.
- All guests are met on arrival and shown around.
- I like my guests to think of the cottage as their own second home.
- There is an Initial supply of Logs Coal and Kindling provided.
- Well behaved dogs welcome and no charge providing they follow the same rules as my own three dogs.
- The cost of your holiday is inclusive, including heating, linen, kitchen disposables and baby equipment.
- The cottage is in the centre of Two Mountain Bike Centres, and is registered Walker and Cyclist friendly. It is within easy reach of the River Dee and several other Fishing areas.
- No Booking Fee. No Price increase for February and October Half Term.