Low season £262 - £368 pw.
Mid season £339 - £483 pw.
High season £444 - £681 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07887 531300
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis very special romantic bolt hole, set on the side of a lush green valley, makes an incredible private spot to laze away a week or two. The wonderful rambling stone-built cottage is surrounded by eighty acres of Pentrusco meadows and woodland, a perfect setting for those wanting to hide away.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
- Sleeps 6: 1 King sized bedroom, 1 Double bedroom and 1 bedroom with bunkbeds.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Nikki and Gethyn by phone, text or email to ask about price and availability, or for more information.
- Cosy enough for a couple, but with room enough for 6, Pentrusco is a wonderful Grade II listed 17c farm cottage with an absolute wealth of character and charm. It sits nestled into the side of Pentrusco hill and enjoys non stop views of undulating hills and valleys in all shades of green and gold.
- The private meadows and woodland completely encircle the cottage creating a nest from where you feel totally comfortable to put your feet up, relax and enjoy the abundance of wildlife in this picturesque and very romantic countryside setting.
- Take a leisurely stroll to the Castle Inn pub (reknown for rustling up huge portions of good hearty food), what a perfect end to a day spent exploring or relaxing.
- Ludlow, famous for its restaurants, festivals and super independent shops is well worth the 20 minute drive. Other towns close by are Hay on Wye, famed for its bookshops and literary festival, Builth Wells where the Royal Welsh showground is sited, Aberystwyth, Hereford and Shrewsbury.
- Whether you choose to fill your days walking, cycling, horse riding or instead tuck yourself away in a shady corner of the garden with a good book or two, one thing is for sure. Once you discover Pentrusco you will want to come again. This cottage is about total relaxation.