Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £360 - £440 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01343 870210
Reload this mapPentland Cottage is situated in the village of Kingston on Spey on the Moray Firth Coast near the mouth of the River Spey. The cottage is over 150 years old and has been recently refurbished to a very high standard, providing excellent, modern, comfortable accomodation that sleeps up to 4 people - pets are also welcome by arrangement.
Features of the Local Area
Where to start, there are so many things to do and see, here are just a few:
The village beach - dolphin spotting - Kingston Wildbird Reserve - Ospreys hunting at the mouth of the River Spey - Garmouth and Kingston Golf Club - Salmon and Trout fishing on the Spey - The Whisky Trail - Baxters Visitor Centre - East Coast Walking Trail - Speyside Way Footpath - Whale and Dolphin Centre - the Ice House - the historic ruin of Elgin Cathedral and much more... makes Kingston an ideal base for the host of attractions and activities to be found in this tranquil and beautiful part of Scotland.
- Multifuel stove in lounge with electric panel heaters in all rooms.
- Modern open plan kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave etc.
- Two bedrooms - one double, one twin both with ample wardrobe and drawer space; an electronic safe is available in the double room.
- All linen, bedding and towels provided.
- 26" LCD HD ready TV in lounge, also TV's in all rooms, all with Freeview.
- Radio/CD, board games, cards, DVD's and videos provided.
- 3 piece leather suite in lounge.
- Sun lounge.
- Comprehensive " Essentials Pack " supplied ie. tea, coffee, bread, milk, washing powder, eggs and much more as well as a complimentary bottle of wine.
- South facing enclosed garden.
- Patio area with table and chairs and BBQ.
- Rotary clothes airer.