Pets by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
£400 per week.
Bank holiday weeks: £450.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pat James
Tel: 01874 730461
Reload this mapAlongside the lovely River Usk, within walking distance of the Brecon Beacons and the Black Mountains, Penlan Bach offers a purpose built apartment sleeping four guests. On the edge of the village of Llangynidr, and alongside the 16th century Llangynidr bridge, guests enjoy a quiet location without being remote. The village shop and the Brecon and Monmouth Canal are close by, and two village pubs are within easy walking distance.
The accommodationconsists of a first floor apartment with own private entrance and stair lift.
- There are two twin bedded rooms - one of which has an en suite shower room, a bathroom with shower and separate lavatory, and a large well furnished sitting room with extensive views down the Usk valley to the Sugar Loaf Mountain.
- The large well equipped kitchen diner leads out onto a lovely balcony and stairs down to the garden.
- All linen is supplied and electricity is included in the rental.
- Car parking is off the road.
- Children over 5 years are welcome and so are dogs by arrangement.
- Guests bringing bikes or other equipment have access to a lockable secure shed and there are facilities for drying kit.
The owners live next door and personally maintain the apartment so guests can be assured that they will have nothing to do on arrival except unpack, relax and unwind.
- Buzzards, red kites, river birds and many others are regularly seen at Penlan Bach. Hill walkers and mountain bikers have access to hundreds of tracks and trails suited to all abilities.
- For those who just want to relax in comfort we have LCD television with DVD player and DVDs. A CD and cassette player with tapes and CDs, and a bookcase full of books. Or maybe a deckchair in the garden sounds good?