3 PENKILN MEWS
Dumfries & Galloway
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Small well-behaved pet welcome on request.
Tourist Board: 2 star.
Prices: £190 - £210 pw.
Short breaks in low season, min 3 nights, £40 per night.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elizabeth Stamps,
4 Mere Road, Weston, Crewe, CW2 5LN
Tel: 01270 583892
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapQuietly located in Minnigaff village separated from Newton Stewart by the River Cree this immaculate ground floor flat provides a pleasant and centrally situated accommodation for exploring this super part of West Scotland.
19 Apr, 26 Apr
- Dumfries and Galloway has the only 'Dark Sky Site' in Europe.
- Riverside walks, fishing on the River Cree, restaurants, teashops, pubs and shops all just a short walk away and an indoor bowling centre with bar / cafe nearby.
- Dumfries and Galloway has an abundance of golf, salmon/trout rivers and lochs, sea fishing, bird watching, forest trails/walks, pretty seaside villages, historical sites botanical gardens, castles and stately homes.
- Get away and discover a gentler relaxed pace of life.
- Sitting/dining room with bed settee, electric fire.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Full bathroom with electric shower.
- 1 double bedroom. (double or single beds).
Newton Stewart, a picturesque market town of approx 3,000 people, where visitors are made welcome and tourist attractions abound. The area is popular for a whole range of sporting activities, golf, cycling; hill walking; fishing, sailing, horse riding and many others.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster.
- Automatic washing machine, iron/ironing board.
- TV, DVD, and CD player.
- Electric storage heaters throughout.
- All bedding supplied.
- Private parking.
- Small well-behaved pet welcome on request.