PEN FISTLA BARNS
Vale of Glamorgan
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range: £395 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01446 774007
Reload this mapPen Fistla Barns, in the village of Penllyn, were converted first in 2005, transforming a once working farm yard into a beautiful family home. In 2008 a single story stable-type barn was also converted as part of the overall accommodation, providing a range of expertly restored rooms, with natural stone walls, oak flooring and exposed beams throughout. If it's a tranquil country retreat you're looking for, this is for you! Perfect for walkers, artists, outdoor enthusiasts and for those wishing to simply relax in comfort.
- The living area boasts a wood burning stove, leather suite, freeview TV/DVD and dinning suite.
- A fridge/freezer, dishwasher, separate oven/hob, microwave and toaster compliment the full range of kitchen units.
- The two bedrooms sleep four people, one room being a twin room, the other a double.
- The wet room bathroom has a large showering area, bath and built in oak shaker style units.
- Outside, a natural stone terrace looks over a large lawned area and some of the most stunning views the Vale of Glamorgan has to offer.
In essence, Pen Fistla is the perfect peaceful, country retreat for that much-earned break, well away from the hustle and bustle of urban life!
- A host of walks through a range of open fields and woodland surround Pen Fistla. An abundance of wildlife thrives in the rich country moors and woods.
- Two country inns, The Red fox and The Barley Mow, are within a ten minute walk, each boasting an open fire, real ales and excellent food.
- The historic market town of Cowbridge is a five minute drive away, with its range of fine restaurants, traditional pubs, trendy bars and excellent range of shops.
- Within a short drive is the Heritage Coast, boasting stunning views over the Bristol Channel along its range of sandy coves and long sweeping beaches.
- The City of Cardiff is 20 minutes away, giving easy access to the Millennium Stadium, extensive shops, historic Castle and the vibrant Cardiff Bay.
- To the west, Bridgend and Swansea are easily accessed along the M4, just a few miles away.
- Leisure activities within easy reach include many golf courses, fishing lakes, surf beaches, horse riding, cinemas and historic monuments and castles.
- The world renowned Afan Argoed mountain bike range is 30 minutes away.