Y LLAETHDY and HAFOD LAS
Pen Cefn Cottage Holidays
Photo: Y Llaethdy
2 cottages sleeping: 2 - 3 + cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £198 - £220 pw.
Mid season £270 - £333 pw.
High season £435 pw.
Ty Gwennol, Sleeps 6
Ty Hen, Sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Mr Gary and Mrs Beverley Thomas
Tel: 01678 530481
Reload this mapPen Cefn was once a working farm and the cottages are renovated farm buildings in beautiful old Welsh stone, with slated roofs. These lovely buildings nestle into spectacular surroundings with magnificent views of mountains, hills and valleys. Our two larger cottages, Ty Hen and Ty Gwennol sleep 4 and 6 and can be seen on separate pages of this website.
Photo: Hafod Las
All Pen Cefn Cottages offer:
Y LLAETHDY - sleeps 2/3
- Central Heating, Hot Water and all Electric included in Tariffs.
- Double glazed.
- TV, Video and DVD players.
- Bed Linen and Towels included, Beds made ready for guests.
- Fully equipped kitchens.
- Comfortable furniture and delightful decor.
- On-site laundry and library with videos, books and games.
- New for 2013: WiFi also included in tariff.
- Welcome Pack.
- Fenced secure gardens with barbecues and ample parking.
- Safe play area for children.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
HAFOD LAS - sleeps 2
- Y Llaethdy, once Pen Cefn's dairy is a single storey semi-detached cottage beautifully decorated throughout.
- The kitchen, dining and lounge area is open plan with pretty furnishings in country colours.
- The family bedroom has a double and single bed, and the bathroom has an over-bath shower.
- With lovely views over the Pen Cefn water gardens and Foel Pen Cefn, this charming little cottage is a firm favourite.
BALA, with beautiful Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake with its many water borne activities) is our nearest town about five minutes drive away. Complete with shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, churches and its own little railway; this really is the gateway to beautiful Snowdonia.
- Hafod Las is a lovely airy cottage, all on one level.
- The bedroom has a double bed and the shower room has a walk-in shower, with a folding shower seat and grab rails (very helpful for some people with mobility difficulties).
- The open plan living room, kitchen and dining area has a magnificent view down the Dee Valley to Bala and the lake in the distance.
- The double doors open onto the patio where you can relax in beautiful surroundings while you enjoy a glass of wine!
Whether looking for an activity holiday or just chilling out, there is plenty to suit within easy distance of Bala and Pen Cefn Cottages offers the perfect place to stay.