PENBROATH CORNISH COTTAGES
Photo: Penbroath Mowhay
Two cottages both sleeping 2 adults.
Sorry no pets.
Low: £310 pw.
Mid: £415 pw.
High: £520 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01209 832197
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPenbroath Cornish Cottages
26 Jul, 9 Aug, 23 Aug
Delightful holiday cottages near Hayle in Cornwall, Penbroath is only minutes away from the amazing Gwithian beach, one of Cornwall's hottest surf spots. St. Ives is also only 20 minutes away, and our central location means that getting to any part of Cornwall is a breeze! Our visitors and many returners enjoy eating at our local pub, only a short walk away, and the convenience of the village shop and post office.
Penbroath Mowhay (photos above)
Penbroath Cottage (2 photos above and 1 below)
- Romantic detached stone barn for 2.
- Reverse living layout with half-tester bed.
- Private garden.
- The Mowhay is a carefully renovated detached Cornish stone barn that provides the perfect hideaway for those seeking the peace and tranquillity of a rural village.
- Reverse Living: Ground Floor - Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin; double bedroom with an imposing half-tester bed; First Floor - Spacious lounge with TV, two sofas, kitchen and dining room.
- Free WiFi.
- Ultramodern and spacious granite barn conversion for 2.
- Wheelchair-friendly access.
- Underfloor heating and antique French bed.
- Small patio garden.
- Penbroath Cottage is a detached Cornish stone barn converted to the highest standards. Artistically furnished, the cottage is spacious, warm and comfortable.
- Wetroom with shower, toilet and basin; double bedroom with an imposing French antique bed and stained glass window; Large lounge with two sofas, kitchen and dining room.
- Underfloor central heating, bed linen, towels, colour TV, radio, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine by arrangement, small patio garden, garden furniture, off road parking.
- Free WiFi.