Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Pets very welcome.
£200 - £840 per week.
Out of season reductions for small parties.
Shortbreaks out of season:
£150 - £200
For further details please contact:
Mr Phil Davies,
1 Goat Street, St.Davids, Pembrokeshire SA62 6RE
Tel: 01437 720819
An extremely attractive detached bungalow in a peaceful and sheltered position at the foot of Penberry Hill with the rock directly behind from where one can enjoy panoramic views of the Pembrokeshire coastline. This property lies within 300 yards of one of the most beautiful and remote sections of the spectacular Coastal Path on a farm well away from the working area.
Visiting family walking on coastal path directly behind Penberry.
Whitesands Beach (see photo at bottom of page) and many smaller coves are all easily accessible. St.Davids is about 2 miles away. Penberry Hill will be of particular interest to bird-watchers being the haunt of Peregrine Falcons and also a lovely spot for an early morning/evening walk.
Drive up to Penberry.
The accommodation (all on one floor) comprises:
- Spacious sitting room with open log fireplace, TV with Freeview and DVD player. Patio doors to enclosed garden and raised barbecue area with lovely views of the majestic Rock.
- Three bedrooms - 2 twin, and 1 double.
- Family bathroom & separate shower room with WC.
- Dining room.
- Fitted kitchen/utility room.
Sitting room with open log fire - leading into dining room.
Included in price:
- Full central heating to be used at your own discretion.
- Bed linen.
Photos below: Kitchen and view from kitchen window.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Freezer, automatic washing machine, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher.
- Cot, highchair.
- NO SMOKING PROPERTY.
Nearest family beach -
- Whitesands Bay