Children over 12 welcome.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range: £350 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr T.M.Wood, Pen-y-Parc House,
St.Arvans, Nr Chepstow, Monmouthshire NP16 6EZ
Tel: 01291 625517 or 621990
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email message. Thank you.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPen-y-Parc Cottage is set within the grounds of an 18th century farmhouse in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with spectacular views across the Wye and the Severn.
23 Aug, 30 Aug
The open country location bordering hundreds of acres of forest makes Pen-y-Parc an excellent base for walking, bird watching and other oudoor activities.
The cottage is ideally situated for exploring the Wye Valley with Chepstow, Monmouth, and Tintern close by. Further afield the towns of Cardiff, Abergavenny, Bristol and Bath are all within an hours drive as are the Brecon Beacons.
- A spacious single floor layout has been designed throughout to provide maximum comfort and relaxation, with lounge/diner accommodation.
- The fitted bathroom has full size bath and integral shower.
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, fridge/freezer and an automatic washing machine.
- There are two twin bedrooms and one single.
- The cottage is centrally heated throughout and has private garden with patio and barbecue, and private parking adjacent to the cottage for up to 3 cars.
- For entertainment there is Digital TV, DVD and stereo system.
The cottage is open all year with winter and spring short breaks minimum 3 nights available.