Children over 12 welcome.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Price range: £350 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr T.M.Wood, Pen-y-Parc House,
St.Arvans, Nr Chepstow, Monmouthshire NP16 6EZ
Tel: 01291 625517 or 621990
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email message. Thank you.
Reload this mapWe offer at Pen-y-Parc a single floor cottage set in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with spectacular views across the Wye and the Severn, yet only 10 minutes drive to historic Chepstow.
Pen-y-Parc is ideally suited for exploring the numerous historic sites in the area or just taking relaxing walks direct from the cottage.
Ideally located for visiting the Wye Valley with Chepstow, Monmouth, and Tintern Abbey close by. Further afield the cities of Cardiff. Bristol and Bath are within an hours drive as are the Brecon Beacons. Chepstow Castle is pictured below.
- A spacious single floor layout has been designed throughout to provide a spacious lounge and dining area.
- The bathroom has a full size bath and integral shower.
- The modern kitchen has a breakfast bar fridge/freezer and an automatic washing machine.
- There are two twin bedrooms and one single room.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- There is a private garden with patio and barbecue.
- A private parking pad adjacent to the cottage has room for four cars.
- Entertainment is provided by digital TV, DVD player and stereo system.
- FREE WIFI.
The cottage is open all year with winter and spring short breaks (minimum 3 nights) available.