Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Low season £400 per wk.
High season £600 per wk.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS.
Pen-y-Geulan Barn, sleeps 5.
Pen y Geaulan - Bach, sleeps 4.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 413282
Fax: 01490 413091
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPen-y-Geulan accommodates up to six guests is a character stone holiday cottage that sits in the very heart of the beautiful North Wales countryside. With wonderful far reaching views that can be enjoyed from the conservatory/dining room and large secluded garden, the cottage provides a real sense of tranquillity and is ideal for couples, families or friends who want to escape the pressures of everyday life.
14 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
Providing a tranquil retreat all year round, the holiday cottage is located ten miles from the small Welsh town of Bala which sits on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. Bala offers visitors a wide range of outdoor activities to enjoy including fishing, sailing, swimming, canoeing, wind-surfing and for those feeling adventurous, white water rafting at the world renowned white water centre.
The convenient central location of Pen-y-Geulan offers easy access to the beautiful towns of Llangollen (approximately twenty minutes), Snowdon, Harlech, Chester, Betws-y-Coed (all approximately forty five minutes) and Angelsey. It is a good base from which to explore the area with its many attractive villages, historic castles and charming market towns, all within easy reach by car.
There are numerous walks from the doorstep of the cottage for those who want to explore the surrounding area by foot, along with pubs, eating establishments and shops within a fifteen minute drive. There are plenty of trout fisheries in the area, including Llyn Brenig Reservoir (just ten miles away) and the pony trekking in Betws-y-coed or mountain biking in Llandegla are highly recommended - it just depends on how energetic you are feeling!
In a picturesque peaceful setting within North Wales, Pen-y-Geulan provides an ideal base for touring the Snowdonia National Park, along with the rest of North Wales and its many attractions.
- Well equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- Good sized dining room/lounge with beautiful wood burning stove.
- Another attractive lounge with feature fireplace, satellite Freeview.
- Good sized double bedroom with King sized bed, TV and plenty of wardrobe space.
- Second twin bedroom with TV.
- Third bedroom with bunk beds.
- Bathroom with shower and WC.
- Separate WC.
- Picturesque garden with wide ranging views.
- Unlimited parking on gravel driveway.
- Patio area with garden furniture.
- All cottages have Freeview TV, WIFI Broadband and iPod Docking stations with DVD Players in the living rooms.
- Oil central heating, electricity, logs and coal, linen and towels are provided free of charge.
- Washing machine available in utility room, coin operated tumble dryer.
- Highchair, stairgates and cot.
- Radio and CD-Hi-fi.