Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets welcome (2 max).
WTB: 5 Stars.
Low season £315 pw.
Mid season £355 pw.
High season £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01550 777 783
Reload this mapPen-y-Banc is a delightful converted Welsh farmhouse in Red Kite Country, offering self-catering accommodation, with stunning views across the River Towy valley to the Black Mountain and beyond. Your hosts Gill and Kenneth look forward to welcoming you to their idyllic home.
Situated near the village of Llanwrda (just off the A40 between Llandovery and Llandeilo), Pen-y-Banc is easy to find, and the surrounding area offers a wide variety of activities and attractions to suit all visitors' interests. Kenneth and Gill will be delighted to direct you to the best of these and look forward to welcoming you to the long line of very satisfied visitors.
This converted 200 year old stone and slate-roofed farm building retains the original exposed beams, stonework and ventilation slits (now glazed!), and offers, (all on the ground floor):
- Two Bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin.
- Lounge: large south facing with fine views, honey-pine flooring, TV and music centre.
- Kitchen/Diner: fully equipped with electric stove, oven, separate grill, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- Bathroom: WC; hand basin; bath; walk-in electric shower; heated towel rail.
- Central heating, with thermostatically-controlled radiators.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Well controlled pets are welcome (max 2), but should not be left alone in the cottage.
- There are over two acres of garden, paddocks, woodland, streams and two ponds. Please take very great care with the supervision of small children by the water.