68 Victoria Street,
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £270 - £280 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. Pat Sinclair
Tel: 01856 876933
Reload this mapThe Peedie Hoose is a one-bedroomed self-catering cottage - a beautiful little hideaway located on a secluded pier in central Stromness. It is minutes from the Ferry Terminal, Tourist Information Centre, Shops, Hotels, Cafes and the internationally acclaimed Pier Arts Centre. It is also close to the Golf Course, Museum and Swimming Pool.
- Ground Floor - Livingroom/fitted kitchen:
- KITCHEN well equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board. Kitchen essentials - washingup liquid, washing powder, cooking foil, clingfilm, kitchen roll etc. Ample supply of tea towels.
- WELCOME PACK comprises Bottle of Wine, Orkney Cheese, Orkney Oatcakes, Bread, Butter, Milk, Tea and Coffee.
- LIVINGROOM - Electric Fire and Storage Heater, Radio/CD Player, TV with built-in DVD Player, Selection of DVDs, CDs, Books and Boardgames.
- First Floor - Bedroom and Shower Room:
- BEDROOM - Double Bed, Electric Blanket, Bed Linen provided, Ample storage space, Wall Heater, Hair Dryer. Shaving point.
- SHOWER ROOM - Bathroom essentials provided, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Soap, Toilet Rolls. Ample supply of Towels. Heated Towel Rail, Wall Heater.
- GETTING ABOUT - Car and Bike Hire 5 mins from cottage. Regular bus service to Kirkwall and beyond.
- EATING OUT - Choice of at least 5 venues within minutes of cottage. Also Takeaway with great selection including Orkney's renowned Haddock.
- EATING IN - Stock up at local co-op. Fine Orkney Beef from Fletts - local butcher. Larger Supermarkets in Kirkwall.
- We hope we have included everything you need to make your holiday at the Peedie Hoose an enjoyable experience. There is even a couple of foldaway chairs you can put in the boot of the car for your picnic lunch!
- A non-refundable depost of £50 is required by cheque within 3 days of booking with balance payable on arrival. Cheques should be made out to Mrs. Patricia A Sinclair and sent to:-
Burnbrae, 21 Burnside, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1TF.
- Weekly lets run from Saturday to Saturday with arrivals checking in anytime after 1.30 p.m. and guests vacating the cottage by no later than 10.00 a.m.
- For those guests arriving in Orkney by plane arrangements can be made for the owner to meet them at the Airport and take them through to the Peedie Hoose by car.