6 NORTHGATE VENNEL
Sleeps: 2(+) +cot.
Sorry no pets
(except guide dogs).
Price range £325 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Dr Jane Young,
Liddisdale, Millfield Road, Riding Mill, Northumberland NE44 6DL
Tel and Fax: 01434 682220
Reload this mapA warm welcome awaits you at this attractive, spacious and completely self-contained apartment in a quiet, sunny position in the conservation area of central Peebles. The accommodation occupies the entire upper floor of a two storey detached house which faces south and gives views to the high hills. Only a three minute riverside walk from the High Street, it is close to all amenities in this lovely small Border town, and only a little more than 20 miles from Edinburgh. It is highly recommended by guests and many guests return!
Local facilities include golf, fishing, cycling and horse riding and Peebles is an excellent centre for walking and exploring the houses, gardens and craft centres of the Borders. The apartment is located near to the foot of Venlaw Hill where lovely evening walks give fabulous views of the higher hills and access to Glentress Forest. The Edinburgh bus stop is also very near. Tourist information and local books are provided for guests' use.ACCOMMODATION
The apartment is comfortably furnished and well equipped with modern furniture and fitted carpets.
For further information and booking form please see our website (click link button above), or contact the owner for a leaflet.
- It will accommodate two people with a kingsize double bed in the large bedroom. There is also a luxury folding bed and a cot.
- Bedlinen, towels, heating, electricity and WiFi are included in the rent.
- There is a well-equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and a separate shower room.
- Thermostatically controlled central heating all year round.
- A useful lockable outside shed is ideal for bicycles, muddy clothes etc.
- There is ample free parking space nearby.
- We respectively ask our guests not to smoke.