Isle of Wight
Sleeps: up to 2.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £240 pw.
Mid season £290 pw.
High season £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
David & Sally Cradduck
Tel: 01962 771700
Mob: 07717 134272
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A contemporary hillside chalet, set in beautiful gardens, with views over treetops towards the sea, and adjacent to the coastal path. Spend a relaxing week at Pebbles, a thoughtfully equipped compact terraced chalet, tucked away in a privately owned garden.
23 May, 30 May, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun
Accommodation sleeps 2 people:
- Living Area / Kitchen: Sofa, dining table & chairs, TV with Freeview / video / DVD, radio/CD, ironing facilities. Fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric heater.
- Bedroom: Double bed. Clothes storage. Electric heater. Door into bathroom.
- Bathroom: Shower, toilet, washbasin.
- Sheltered patio with table and chairs overlooking the garden.
- Parking: Secure parking within private gated carpark.
- A peaceful, relaxing hideaway.
- Sorry, not suitable for children.
- No smoking, or pets please.
- Linen provided, but bring your own towels.
- Electricity included.
- Changeover Saturday.
Niton is at the southern-most tip of the island, and enjoys a wonderful temporate climate, giving it an almost Mediterranean feel. The area is very popular with walkers and cyclists.
Niton village centre, a few minutes walk from the chalet.
St Catherine's Lighthouse.
Castlehaven Beach, 5 minutes by car.
Blackgang Chine, 2 miles.
Ventnor, 4 miles.