Sorry no pets.
Low season £375 - £430 pw.
High season £450 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapPaynes Cottage is a one bedroom spacious modern Cotswold stone barn located on the edge of the quintessential Cotswold Village of Broadwell with its beautiful village green and award winning Fox Inn within easy walking distance. The cottage is situated at the East end of the village and enjoys extensive views towards the Evenlode Vale. Alfresco eating is available on the Patio with outdoor table, seating and umbrella.
Some of the highlights are:
Broadwell is a short distance from:
- A Large comfortable open plan living room incorporating a dining area and modern well equipped kitchen.
Paynes Cottage facilities include:
- Stow on the Wold (of Historic Saxon Heritage boasting the oldest Pub in England).
- Moreton in Marsh (Of Historic Saxon Heritage and a market town).
- Chastleton - Chastleton House is a Jacobean country house which has been owned by the National Trust since 1991.
- Oddington with its 12th Century Church of St Nicholas.
- All the above are within walking distance.
Other Facilities include:
- A spacious double bedroom which comprises of one four poster double bed, one bedside tables with lamp, chest of draws, bookcase, fitted cupboard and luggage rack. Under floor heating under a oak wooden floor.
- Comfy Sitting, Dining and Kitchen area: Comprising of one sofa, two rattan arm chairs, TV cabinet, Camphorwood chest, large dining room table with 4 chairs, The Self catering kitchen area comprises of a 4 ring hob with an integrated Bosch oven underneath, and integrated fridge, small microwave - large worktop with a medium sized sink and integrated washing machine. There are ample Kitchen Storage cupboards with plates and pots/cutlery therein. Under floor heating under a tiled floor, with a thermostat on the wall to control the temperature in this area.
- Bathroom/Shower room: Comprises of a cubical shower, bath with handles, wash hand basin and cabinet, WC, heated towel rail and shaving socket. Under floor heating under a tiled floor.
- Internet via WI-FI
- TV (Freeview)
- DVD player
- Central under floor heating included
- Linen and Towels included
- Off Road Parking
- Shopping and supermarkets are 1.5 miles away at Stow on the Wold