The Old Rectory, Melverley, Shropshire SY10 8PJ
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £200 - £275 pw, inclusive.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01691 682455
Reload this mapIn the beautifully tranquil pastoral setting of the Shropshire/Powys border lies the village of Melverley. The timber-framed village church is renowned to be the oldest of its type in the county; the rivers Severn and Vyrnwy meet near the church; it is idyllic for fishing, walking, painting and relaxing.
Pastoral Cottage is adjacent to the Old Rectory, set in extensive grounds - a ground floor stables conversion.
- The historic towns of Shrewsbury, Oswestry and Welshpool are all around 15 miles away.
- Restaurants, pubs and shop locally.
- The cottage consists of a dining kitchen, lounge, double bedroom and a shower room/toilet.
- Facilities include - Fridge, Cooker, microwave, TV, night storage heaters, Electric log burner and heaters.
- Duvet and bed linen provided.
- Garden furniture.