Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £330 per wk.
High season £590 per wk.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Ann Owen
Tel: 01341 250247
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapParth-y-Gwyddwch is a detached traditional, non-working, stone Welsh farmhouse situated in Snowdonia National Park. In an elevated position it offers spectacular panoramic views over Snowdonia's mountains and Cardigan Bay. Refurbished to a high standard retaining original features. Although secluded, a ten minute walk takes you down into the small village with a pub, shop, and a quiet rock-pool beach.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 12 Apr
Relaxation, peace and tranquillity is plentiful and a warm welcome is assured. An all-year-round retreat.
The tariff includes:
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- Storage heating included in price.
- Dining Room with multifuel stove running radiators (logs and coal can be supplied at additional cost).
- Utility room with freezer.
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace, exposed beams, comfortable seating, 32" TV, DVD and Video.
- Bathroom with separate shower, bath, wc, wash basin.
- Three bedrooms - one bunk, one twin, one double.
- Parking area, picnic bench, garden and play area.
- Water supplied by natural spring (purified).
- Small selection of children's books and videos.
- Double glazed windows.
- Heat and smoke detectors.
- Sea Views.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available.
- Electric storage heaters, electricity and bed linen (not cot).
- Short breaks available except during peak times.