Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 3 Star.
Disabled Access 3 (limited mobility).
Low season £365 pw.
High season £725 pw.
New Year £725.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs J.McCulloch
Tel: 01506 653095
Fax: 01506 632992
Reload this mapThis charming country cottage stands on its own, only 10 miles from Edinburgh. Its secluded garden is surrounded by beautiful accessible countryside with a nearby golf course. The attractive village of Rosewell is a 10-minute walk and has a village shop, a take-away restaurant and a pub. The famous Rosslyn Chapel with its mysterious medieval carving is only 3 miles away. For walkers and cyclists, the Dalkieth to Penicuik walkway and cycleway passes nearby. Other nearby facilities include riding stables and fishing.
- Living-room has comfortable armchairs and settee around an open fire; the dining area has a picture window facing south over the garden.
- A colour television with DVD, VCR and digital Freeview decoder, also a CD, tape, and FM radio player are provided in the living room.
- Master bedroom is a spacious, airy room with a double bed; a baby's cot can be provided.
- The 'Stone Room' (bare sandstone on three walls), is provided with twin single beds. It has a French window facing west and opening onto the garden.
- The walls of the 'Library' are lined with books; a snug room with a single bed.
- The central heating is oil-fired; everything else is run by electricity.
- All heating fuel, electricity and logs for the fire are included.
- Off-road parking.
- Disabled access category 3 - suitable for a person of limited mobility.
- All linen and towels are included and changed weekly.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- WiFi Internet access throughout.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.