Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Dogs welcome, sorry no cats.
STB: 2 Stars.
Price range: £300 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mike and Inky Frodsham
Tel: 01334 880254
Reload this mapPark Mill consists of an 18th century water-mill, mill house, cottage and granary adjoining the Kenly Burn in a quiet and picturesque location just four miles along the coast road (A917) from historic St.Andrews.
The property is surrounded by trees in a sheltered position of private grounds which offer freedom to ramble. Within a short drive one can find numerous golf courses, attractive beaches and the quaint fishing villages of the East Neuk of Fife.
Mill Cottage (photo above)
The Cottage has plenty of character with exposed beams and is furnished in a country style.
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms, double and twin bedded
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave and washing machine
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Sitting/dining room with wood burning stove and TV - DVD
- Front patio with private garden at the rear
- Private parking