OAK COTTAGE FLAT
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
STB: 4 Star.
Prices £270 - £450 pw.
Short breaks out of season - prices (3 nights min) from £50 per night.
Open all year.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 01796 472046
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDelightfully secluded first floor flat, in converted stables dating back to 1880. The flat occupies a peaceful location, yet is only 6 minutes walk from the shops, local services, restaurants and amenities of the town centre.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
Oak Cottage flat comprises an open plan spacious lounge/fully-equipped dining kitchen, a double bedroom and a shower room. The small enclosed garden is south-facing and very private.
The flat is a cosy and spacious retreat for couples looking for a quiet hideaway in which to unwind.
Pitlochry is one of Scotland's most sought-after holiday destinations due to the scenic beauty of the area and the wide range of facilities available. Many lovely rural walks start from the door. Theatre, distillery and golf course are also within easy walking distance. Excellent, central location for touring Scotland.
- Lounge/kitchen diner comfortable and cosy, with electric fire in large surround, TV, DVD, assorted books and games. Dining table, and fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine/dryer.
- Bedroom south and east facing, with double bed or as 2 singles, wardrobe, chests of drawers and bedside cabinets.
- Shower room: the shower is an instant electric unit in a large tiled enclosure.
- Double glazed, and central heating by electric storage heaters.
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included in the price.
- Cot available (but no linen).
- High chair.
- No smoking.
- The delightful small private garden has a drying line and garden furniture.
- Large earth-floored shed for safe storage of bicycles etc.
- Private, off-street parking.