Rue du Chadronnet,
Sleeps: 2 (+ 1 on zed bed).
Sorry no pets.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 3 Star.
Low Season: £300 - £450 pw.
High Season: £500 - £675 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapSituated in the historic Vale in one of Guernsey's Ruette Tranquilles the accommodation comprises:
- A separate bedroom (double bed), lounge, bathroom (shower only) and kitchen.
- The kitchen is fitted with Neff microwave oven and hob and freezer and fridge.
- 40inch TV at the foot of the bed with Freesat.
- There is a front and back garden to the property and outside garden furniture and gas BBQ is supplied for your pleasure.
- We provide free Wifi, and a transfer to and from either the airport or the harbour if the latter is required.
- An extra bed for couples with a child can be supplied.
- The area is perfect for walking and cycling. From here you can ride your bicycles around the North of the Island taking in Guernsey's sandiest bay, Pembroke and L'Ancresse along with the Island forts and ancient dolmens and burial mounds.
- Beaucette Marina restaurant is 5 minutes walk and for the golfer, Guernsey's links course is a couple of minutes by car.
The unit bedroom, washing, cooking and sleeping facilities are on one floor. The shower is accessible for someone with mobility issues and is of a generous size to allow help by carer. As it is a traditional Guernsey cottage there are quite high door cills. However accessing the property is via hard standing and flat paths. It would not suit a guest who is completely wheel chair bound.