Sorry no pets.
Price range: £295 - £505 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01835 862272 or 07866 732367
Reload this mapEast Lothian justifiably known as the Garden of Scotland and where the Scottish Saltire is said to have originated has miles of golden sandy beaches, magnificent castles and award winning tourist attractions waiting for you to explore. Here you will find some of the oldest and most admired golf courses in the world and with some of the sunniest weather in Scotland East Lothian really does have it all!
Set in the heart of Haddington, East Lothian's county town within a secluded walled courtyard Painter's Cottage is a real hidden gem and ideal base for exploring East Lothian. This delightful 2 bedroom ground floor listed stone built property is a great place to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet whilst being minutes from the many amenities Haddington has to offer. The magnificent international festival city of Edinburgh is a mere 18 miles away and can be accessed by bus a minute from the door or by train at Drem 5 miles away.
The beautifully presented accommodation which is all on ground floor level sleeps four and comprises:
- Living room/dining room: with dual aspect windows and Sky TV, DVD.
- Kitchen: well equipped with microwave, electric hob and oven, washing machine, fridge and dish washer.
- Bedroom one: With Kingszed bed, dual aspect windows one overlooking the pretty walled courtyard garden.
- Bedroom two: with double bed.
- Wet room: with shower, wc and basin.
- Conservatory: opens to pretty walled courtyard garden.
- Secure walled courtyard gardenwith seating area and BBQ.
- Secure storagefor bicycles, golf clubs etc.
- Private secure parking for small/medium sized car.
- Gas central heating.
- High chair and cot available.
- Sorry no pets.