2 Wilkins Courtyard,
St Lawrence Road,
Low season £770 pw.
High season £980 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThe Byre is a 2 bedroom self catering cottage within a small gated courtyard (private parking for 2 cars). The cottage is located on the edge of the beautiful village of South Hinksey, just a stone's throw from Oxford City Centre. The cottage is available on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday) and is fully furnished throughout to a very high standard.
- The Byre contains 2 bedrooms (double + twin). The main bedroom contains a kingsize bed with ensuite shower-room as well as a flat screen TV.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with all cutlery and crockery and contains a fridge-freezer, oven + hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- The property is heated throughout by underfloor heating.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the cottage.
- Well behaved pets are permitted.
- There is a small garden to the front of the property that contains a bench, table + chairs and a BBQ.
- We kindly request a refundable £100 good-housekeeping deposit with each booking.
- The Byre is ideally located for Oxford and the University. It is possible to walk into the city centre from the accommodation.
- The cottage is also ideal for visits to The Cotswolds, Blenheim Palace (birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill), Stratford (birthplace of William Shakespeare), the Roman city of Bath, Stonehenge and London.