Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Cot available on request.
Sorry - no pets accepted.
Price range £190 - £500 pw.
Lettings from Friday to Friday.
For further details please contact:
Glenn or Karen Taylor,
154a London Road,
Mobile (preferred): 07718 679533
Tel: 02392 430737
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOwl Cottage is a 19th century detached cottage with private off-road parking in a peaceful cul-de-sac in walking distance of shops, pubs, restaurants, etc. It has been tastefully furnished and decorated so as to enhance the traditional Cornish style of the cottage - beamed ceiling, natural coir floor covering and a stone wall.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb
Your rental charge includes a full set of clean linen and all fuel and water costs.
- Four people can be accommodated in the double and twin-bedded rooms upstairs, and you can be sure of a good night's sleep on firm orthopaedic mattresses.
- The large bathroom has a tub and electric shower, and good quality linen, towels, etc are provided throughout.
- Superfast Broadband.
Additional guest comments will be found on our notices page.
- "A home from home, rather than a mere holiday cottage."
- "The cottage was everything we hoped it would be - lovely."
- "This is one of the nicest cottages we have stayed in."
Lostwithiel is one of Cornwall's most ancient towns, with a history going back beyond the 12th century. Its location, just south of Bodmin, makes it an ideal base for exploring this beautiful county.
Nearby attractions include:
- The Eden Project is just 6 miles (10 km) away.
- Lost Gardens of Heligan and numerous other gardens - National Trust, English Heritage and privately owned.
- Sandy beaches on the south coast only 10 minutes drive, and the north coast can be reached in half an hour.
- Many picturesque fishing harbours - Polperro, Fowey, Mevagissey, etc.
- History and legend everywhere - castles, museums, jails, stately homes and Bodmin Moor.
- Tintagel - legendary land of King Arthur and Merlin.
- Golf courses to suit all standards of play.
- Wonderful coastal and inland walking country.
- Sea or river fishing.
- Discount shopping at the huge Trago Mills Warehouse.
- Numerous entertainment and adventure parks for children.
- Train station in Lostwithiel.