Near Filey and Scarborough,
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Discounts for 2 people occupancy.
For further details please contact:
Russell and Karen Yardley
Tel: 01262 470500
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOwl Cottage is located in the picture-postcard village of Wold Newton, with its village green and duck pond, and is a convenient location for touring the Yorkshire coast.
3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
Accommodation and Facilities:
- The cottage sits on a quiet Lane adjacent to the owners residence, and has views over the Wolds.
- It has received a four star rating from the English Tourism Council.
- The sandy beaches of Filey Bay are just 6 miles away and the Seaside resorts of Scarborough and Bridlington are within easy reach.
- Historic York, the North Yorkshire Moors, Whitby, Beverley, Driffield, Hull and Malton are not too far away.
- With miles of green lanes this is an ideal base for walkers, cyclists and nature lovers, with the RSPB Bempton cliffs reserve nearby.
- Kitchen: Cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer etc.
- Lounge: TV, DVD, dining facilities.
- 3 Bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 Full size bunks. Cot available.
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite, shaver point and shower.
- Patio doors to enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
- Drive with car port and room for 3 cars.
- All linen, electricity and heating included.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking.
- High chair available.
- Families and couples preferred.