Lower Farm Cottages,
One well behaved dog welcome.
Low season £349 - £439 pw.
High season £495 - £545 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01923 261176 or 077723 42972
Reload this mapA delightful Cotswold stone cottage with enormous character and lovely garden views, Otter's Abode has its own attractive gardens set within a beautiful communal landscaped area leading to a mill stream and an abundance of wildlife. Otter's is a truly idyllic tranquil retreat that visitors return to time and again.
- Blockley is a lovely village in an area of outstanding natural beauty located close to the famous Cotswold market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh (3 miles), Chipping Campden (3 miles), Broadway (8 miles) and Stow-on-the-Wold (7 miles).
- The village has two hotels with restaurants and a public house, all serving excellent food, plus a cafe and a shop for general provisions.
- Mill Dean Garden is close by, with its own tea rooms.
- Ground floor timber-beamed twin bedroom.
- Romantic first floor double bedroom with beamed vaulted ceiling and reached by a spiral staircase.
- Bathroom - ground floor with bath and shower over.
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to patio with garden furniture.
- Lounge area - with full length windows and beamed vaulted ceiling.
- Attractive front and rear gardens set within immaculate privately owned communal grounds leading to a picnic area by a delightful mill stream, with resident ducks and moorhens and views of the lovely landscaped Manor House gardens.
- Whatever the time of day, Otter's Abode benefits from a sunny position, with French doors leading to a patio area for al fresco dining or a glass of wine on tranquil summer evenings.
Widescreen TV with satellite freeview
DVD/CD player with DVDs and CDs
Electric double oven and hob
Gas central heating
Bed linen and towels
2 designated car parking spaces