10 Lower Breakish, Breakish, Isle of Skye IV42 8QA
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £325 - £565 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Shelagh Fletcher
Tel: 01471 822583
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Otterburn Cottage is a new build two bedroom cottage situated in the peaceful village of Lower Breakish at the south end of the island. You can travel here over the Skye Bridge or on the ferry from Mallaig to Armadale in Sleat.
- The cottage is situated approximately 50 yards from the waters edge with stunning views of the islands of Raasay, Pabay, across to Broadford Bay and the Inner Sound.
- Fabulous sunsets can be viewed on summer nights and occasionally you may spot an otter swimming in with the tide as well as many sea birds including the heron and oystercatcher. Nearby, is beautiful, unspoilt Ashaig beach for a stroll or seal watching.
- The cottage is an ideal base for exploring both Skye and Wester Ross.
- The cottage sleeps four and a cot can be accommodated.
- The cottage has a spacious sitting room with a large comfy sofa, open fire and solid oak wood flooring. The room is equipped with Freeview TV, DVD player and iPod dock.
- WiFi access.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob, electric double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and micro wave oven. The dining area is within the kitchen. A washer/ tumble dryer is located in the utility room.
- There is one double en-suite bedroom and one twin bedded room.
- The bathroom has both bath and showering facilities.
- A lockable garden shed is available for storing fishing gear, golf clubs etc.
- The cottage has electric storage heating throughout.
- Cot and highchair available.
- The price is inclusive of gas and electricity, coal and peat.
- Towels and bed linen are supplied.