Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low Season (Nov-Mar) £380 pw.
Mid Season (Apr-May & Sep-Oct) £520 pw.
High Season (Jun- Aug) £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01806 522 777
facebook: orwick lodge
Reload this mapOrwick Lodge is a brand new property available from January 2013 for visitors wishing to experience Shetland at its very best.
Situated in Muckle Roe, located in the centre of the islands, rural but 2.5 miles from the village of Brae, which is well supported with 2 shops, post office, hotels, several excellent eateries, including the UK's No.1 fish and chip restaurants, and the historic Busta House Hotel. Additionally Brae has a swimming, pool, leisure centre and sports facilities, Shetland's main town Lerwick is just 24 miles away by car.
The property is a mega for wildlife and nature enthusiasts, overlooking its own loch with constantly changing bird life, and ideally situated for walkers/ fishermen who are free to connect with Shetland and appreciate our unique landscape, enjoying magnificent walks to the Hams o' Roe' and elsewhere in the island.
- Sleeping up to 6, the property has been completed and furnished to a high standard; Accommodation comprises:
- Lounge, with bed settee/ kitchen/ dining area with patio.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Second bedroom configurable as either superking or twin beds.
- Shower room.
- Entrance porch/ hallway with washing machine.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- TV/ DVD & Broadband.
- Children are welcome; we can also provide a cot, car seat or high chair according to your requirements.
Prior to your arrival we are happy to help give you advice on how to get here, and to cater for your needs to assist in making your holiday extra special, just let us know how we can help.