ORDIE BAKERY COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets by Arrangement.
Low season £250 - £275 pw.
High season £300 - £350 pw.
Weekend breaks in low season: £175 - £200.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 013398 80041
Reload this mapSet in the heart of Royal Deeside, the cottage was formerly part of a bakery serving the tiny hamlet of Ordie and surrounding villages. It is in a superb location within the Cairngorms National Park, off the A97 road. Just two miles north of Dinnet on the river Dee it is also a short walk from the Nature Reserve of Loch Davan and Loch Kinord.
- One double bedroom.
- Living room with double sofa bed.
- Dining area and patio door to secluded garden.
- Bathroom with bath/shower/shaver socket/wc.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine.
- PRIVATE secluded garden with patio area and views to Morven and the Dee valley.
- Ample parking.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Linen, duvets, towels, TV, DVD player, Radio/CD player.
- Families welcome; Travel cot, folding bed, bedding and highchair available on request.
- Welcome pack with basic food essentials can be ordered in advance.
- River, mountain, loch and forest walks can be enjoyed from the doorstep.
- Five minutes by car from the Deeside Gliding club.
- Close to the villages of Aboyne and Ballater.
- Within easy reach of the ski slopes of the Lecht and Glenshee.
- Near to several excellent golf courses.
- Aberdeen is within forty five minutes drive.