One well behaved pet by arrangement.
VB: 4 Stars.
Price range £295 - £495 pw.
Off-season short breaks from £165 for 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Maggie & John Dover
Tel: 01588 673340 or 07504 999233
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIdyllically located in a lovely hamlet in the heart of the glorious South Shropshire rolling countryside, yet conveniently situated just minutes from the A49.
29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov, 3 Dec
Orchard Cottage is a delightful, comfortable and tastefully furnished Visit Britain 4 star graded cottage, offering privacy, ideal central location, homely environment and beautiful secluded gardens. There are lovely walks from the cottage and a wide variety of pubs and restaurants in the surrounding neighbourhood offering excellent food and friendly hospitality.
There are 2 bedrooms, comfortable and homely lounge with open fire, fully equipped kitchen/dining area and patio overlooking delightful private gardens. Orchard Cottage sleeps 4. One well behaved pet by arrangement.
Just 10 minutes from Church Stretton, 15 minutes to Ludlow and 30 minutes to Shrewsbury, most of Shropshire's popular and respected tourist attractions and places of historical interest are all in easy reach. A trip to either North or South Wales can be undertaken in less than 2 hours.
Whatever the season - you will find Orchard Cottage to be an ideal holiday base to explore and to enjoy Shropshire.
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom for coats, boots etc.
- Two bedrooms - 1 double, and 1 twin.
- Bathroom with bath and overbath shower, wash handbasin & WC.
- Electric heating (included in the price).
- Open fire in sitting room (with supply of fuel).
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, Hi-Fi.
- All bed linen and towels provided.
- Lovely garden.
- Ample parking.
- One well behaved pet by arrangement.