Old Lyme Road,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £400 - £595 pw.
Lettings are Saturday to Saturday.
For further details please contact:
Richard and Tricia Royston
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOne Downside is a semi-detached cottage with fine views of Lyme Bay, Portland and the World Heritage Coast. It is an ideal family holiday home with comfortable accommodation for a family of four.
18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May, 9 May, 16 May
- With fine sea and country views, One Downside is situated on a hill on the edge of the village of Charmouth.
- The village of Charmouth is a World Heritage Site. It is renowned for fossil hunting and the Charmouth Heritage Coast Centre regularly leads fossil hunting walks for all ages. The beach is gently sloping, with wide, sandy flats and pools at low tide.
- Open plan living area:
- Comfortable sitting area with plentiful seating and TV/DVD player, video.
- Dining area with French doors to garden and patio.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- All with fine views to sea and hills.
- Bedroom 1, with twin beds, is approximately 3m x 4m (10 x 13 ft) and includes wardrobe, dresser, bedside table, desk and chair.
- Bedroom 2, with full size bunk beds, is 3m x 3m (10 x 10 ft) and includes wardrobe, dresser, bookcase and chair.
- The Bathroom has a corner bath with shower over and WC.
- A second, separate WC is off the hallway.
- Large hall with hanging for coats & room for boots and outdoor gear.
- Utility closet.
- Alcove off stores beach toys, outdoor games.
All on one floor - 2/3 steps to bedrooms.
- Small private garden with table and chairs for outdoor dining.
- Large lawned garden to rear.
- Both gardens have sea and country views.
Included in price:
- Gas-fired central heating, electricity.
- Duvets, linen and towels.