Travel cot available.
One well behaved dog.
High season £600 - £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01620 843970
In the heart of East Lothian countryside surrounded by 19 golf courses, this delightful cottage is set on the village green in the costal village of Gullane, famous for being one of the hosts to the Brisish Open Golf Championship at Muirfield. Just a 5 - 10 minute walk takes you to the beautiful sandy beach of Gullane Bents or to some of Scotland's finest golf courses.
The cottage comprises:
- A sitting room, a small kitchen, a dinning room and 2 bathrooms, 1 with an electric shower and a seperate WC.
- One flight of stairs leads to a double room and a single room.
- A second flight of stairs leads to another single and twin room.
- There is a small sunny outdoor seating area with BBQ.
Gullane has many amenities including a specialised German bakery selling fresh bread and cakes, a local butcher, delicatessen, beauticians as well as various gift and golf shops. There are 2 cafes and 2 pubs serving great food pub and an Egon Ronay rated restaurant.
- It makes a wonderful base for Edinburgh (a 30 minute drive or a direct train from Drem station, only a 5 minute drive away), the beaches of East Lothian and the seaside town of North Berwick, which boasts its own harbour and sea bird centre.
- On its doorstep is the Museum of Flight, which now hosts Concorde, horse riding, and hill walking in the Lammemuirs.
- There are numerous castles, gardens and stately homes to visit.
- Fantastic adult and children's cycle rides.